Analyst Ratings For BTG plc (LON:BTG)
Today, JPMorgan Chase & Co. reiterated its Neutral rating on BTG plc (LON:BTG).
There are 3 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BTG plc (LON:BTG) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 697.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/5/2018-BTG plc (LON:BTG) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 10/4/2018-BTG plc (LON:BTG) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 10/4/2018-BTG plc (LON:BTG) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 10/4/2018-BTG plc (LON:BTG) had its Underperform rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a GBX 510 price target
- 10/3/2018-BTG plc (LON:BTG) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 9/24/2018-BTG plc (LON:BTG) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 645 price target
About BTG plc (LON:BTG)
BTG plc acquires, develops, manufactures, and commercializes pharmaceutical products in the United States, Europe, and internationally. It operates through three segments: Interventional Medicine, Pharmaceuticals, and Licensing. The Interventional Medicine segment offers interventional oncology products and systems, such as beads and TheraSphere for treatment of liver cancer; and GALIL medical system, a cryoablation technology for use in kidney cancer and other indications. This segment also provides interventional vascular products consisting of EKOS system, an ultrasonic catheter drug delivery device used in the treatment of blood clots; Varithena for the treatment of varicose veins; and PneumRx Coil for the treatment of emphysema, a debilitating lung disease. The Pharmaceuticals segment offers antidote products, such as CroFab for the treatment of crotalid snake envenomations; DigiFab for the treatment of digoxin toxicity; and Voraxaze for high-dose methotrexate toxicity. The Licensing segment provides Zytiga for treatment of prostate cancer; Two-Part Hip Cup; and Lemtrada. The company also manufactures and commercializes therapeutic ultrasound devices, and roxwood systems, as well as develops venous thrombus management devices. The company was formerly known as British Technology Group International plc and changed its name to BTG plc in March 1995. BTG plc was founded in 1948 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for BTG plc (LON:BTG)
Shares of BTG plc closed the previous trading session at 585,00 −3,00 0,51 % with 2.45 shares trading hands.