Analyst Ratings For BT Group (LON:BT_A)
Today, Deutsche Bank reiterated its Hold rating on BT Group (LON:BT_A).
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BT Group (LON:BT_A) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 274.64 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/7/2019-BT Group (LON:BT_A) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 2/1/2019-BT Group (LON:BT_A) had its Equal weight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 2/1/2019-BT Group (LON:BT_A) had its Overweight rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 1/25/2019-BT Group (LON:BT_A) had its Neutral rating reiterated by UBS Group
- 11/7/2018-BT Group (LON:BT_A) had its Sector Performer rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada
About BT Group (LON:BT_A)
BT Group plc is a communications services company. The Company is engaged in selling fixed-voice services, broadband, mobile and television products and services, as well as managed networked information technology (IT) solutions and cyber security protection. Its segments include Consumer, which provides fixed-voice, broadband, TV and mobile services; EE, which is a mobile network operator in the United Kingdom and provides mobile and fixed communications services to consumers; Business and Public Sector, which provides communications and IT services to businesses and the public sector in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland (RoI) ;Global Services, which provides managed networked IT services to corporate customers; Wholesale and Ventures, which provides fixed and mobile services to communications providers (CPs); and Openreach, which provides copper and fiber connections between its exchanges and homes and businesses.
Recent Trading Activity for BT Group (LON:BT_A)
Shares of BT Group closed the previous trading session at 227,75 −4,70 2,02 % with shares trading hands.