Analyst Ratings For BT Group – CLASS A Common Stock (LON:BTA)
Today, Deutsche Bank reiterated its Hold rating on BT Group – CLASS A Common Stock (LON:BTA).
There are 6 Hold Ratings, 5 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BT Group – CLASS A Common Stock (LON:BTA) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 290 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/6/2018-Deutsche Bank Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/27/2018-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of sector perform.
- 6/25/2018-Numis Securities Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 5/3/2018-Barclays was Downgraded by analysts at Barclays from a “Equal Weight” rating to a “” rating. They now have a GBX 280 price target on the stock, up previously from GBX 350 .
- 3/12/2018-Berenberg Bank Reiterated Rating of Buy.
Recent Trading Activity for BT Group – CLASS A Common Stock (LON:BTA)
Shares of BT Group – CLASS A Common Stock closed the previous trading session at 238.52 up +4.12 1.76% with 11.32 shares trading hands.