Analyst Ratings For Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Today, BTIG Research raised its price target on Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) to $44.00 per share.
There are 2 Sell Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) is Hold with a consensus target price of $35.80 per share, a potential 0.76% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/2/2019-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) has coverage initiated with a Strong-Buy ➝ Strong-Buy rating and $39.00 price target
- 10/9/2018-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) has coverage initiated with a Sell ➝ Sell rating and $30.00 price target
- 9/20/2018-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) gets downgraded to Underweight by Morgan Stanley with a price target of $32.00
- 1/3/2018-Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) has coverage initiated with a In-Line rating and $36.00 price target
- On 9/13/2017 Mark Munch, VP, sold 21,061 with an average share price of $29.97 per share and the total transaction amounting to $631,198.17.
- On 8/10/2017 Frank H Laukien, CEO, bought 2,335 with an average share price of $27.39 per share and the total transaction amounting to $63,955.65.
- On 6/14/2017 Ingen Chris Van, Director, sold 19,900 with an average share price of $28.03 per share and the total transaction amounting to $557,797.00.
- On 6/13/2017 Richard Kniss, Director, sold 24,000 with an average share price of $28.23 per share and the total transaction amounting to $677,520.00.
- On 6/8/2017 Mark Munch, VP, sold 73,724 with an average share price of $27.62 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,036,256.88.
- On 5/19/2017 Frank H Laukien, CEO, bought 3,200 with an average share price of $26.13 per share and the total transaction amounting to $83,616.00.
- On 5/18/2017 Frank H Laukien, CEO, bought 73,000 with an average share price of $26.22 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,914,060.00.
About Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Bruker Corporation manufactures and distributes scientific instruments, and analytical and diagnostic solutions in the United States, Europe, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Bruker Scientific Instruments, and Bruker Energy & Supercon Technologies. It offers life science tools based on magnetic resonance technology; life science mass spectrometry and ion mobility spectrometry systems; infrared spectroscopy and radiological/nuclear detectors for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosive detection in emergency response, homeland security, and defense applications; and research, analytical, and process analysis instruments and solutions based on infrared and Raman molecular spectroscopy technologies. The company also provides X-ray instruments, atomic force microscopy instrumentation, fluorescence optical microscopy instruments, analytical tools for electron microscopes and X-ray metrology, and defect-detection equipment for semiconductor process control, as well as handheld, portable, and mobile X-ray fluorescence spectrometry instruments and spark optical emission spectroscopy systems. In addition, it offers superconducting and non-superconducting materials and devices. The company serves pharmaceutical, biotechnology and diagnostic, chemical, food and beverage, clinical, polymer, nanotechnology, semiconductor, and industrial companies; nonprofit laboratories; contract research organizations, academic institutions, medical schools, nonprofit or for-profit forensics, agriculture, food and beverage safety, environmental and clinical microbiology laboratories, hospitals, and government departments and agencies; and raw material manufacturers and other businesses through direct sales forces, distributors, independent sales representatives, and other representatives. It has a strategic partnership with Mestrelab Research SL. Bruker Corporation was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR)
Shares of Bruker closed the previous trading session at 35,53 +0,19 0,54 % with 35.3 shares trading hands.