Analyst Ratings For Britvic Plc (LON:BVIC)
Today, Jefferies Financial Group raised its price target on Britvic Plc (LON:BVIC) to GBX 850 per share.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 5 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Britvic Plc (LON:BVIC) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 867.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2018-Numis Securities Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/24/2018-Shore Capital was Downgraded by analysts at Shore Capital from a “Hold” rating to a “” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 7/20/2018-Deutsche Bank Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/14/2018-Societe Generale Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 5/31/2018-Berenberg Bank Upgrade from a “Buy” rating to a “” rating.
- 5/22/2018-Citigroup Reiterated Rating of Buy.
About Britvic Plc (LON:BVIC)
Britvic plc, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures, markets, and distributes soft drinks primarily in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, France, and Brazil. The company offers soft drinks comprising sparkling sodas, juice drinks, ice tea, squash, syrups, mineral water, mixers, energy drinks, liquid concentrates, and ready-to-drink nectar drinks under the 7Up, Ballygowan, Britvic, C&C, Club Mixers, Club Orange, DaFruta, Drench, Energise Sport, Fruit Shoot, Gatorade, J2O, Lipton, Maguary, MiWadi, Mountain Dew, Pepsi Max, Purdey's, R Whites, Robinsons, Tango, Teisseire, TK, Fruité, Moulin de Valdonne, and Pressade brands. It also supplies water-coolers and bottled water; wholesales soft drinks to the licensed trade; and offers financing services. It exports its products to approximately 50 countries. Britvic plc was incorporated in 2005 and is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Britvic Plc (LON:BVIC)
Shares of Britvic Plc closed the previous trading session at 805,00 up +5,00 0,63 % with shares trading hands.