Analyst Ratings For BP plc (NYSE:BP)
Today, BP plc (NYSE:BP) stock was downgraded by Royal Bank of Canada from Top Pick to Outperform.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BP plc (NYSE:BP) is Buy with a consensus target price of $61.6667 per share, a potential 38.05% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/16/2019-BP plc (NYSE:BP) gets downgraded to Outperform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 3/7/2019-BP plc (NYSE:BP) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 12/18/2018-BP plc (NYSE:BP) has coverage initiated with a Market Perform ➝ Market Perform rating and $41.00 price target
- 11/20/2018-BP plc (NYSE:BP) gets upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James
- 10/23/2018-BP plc (NYSE:BP) had its Overweight ➝ Overweight rating reiterated by Piper Jaffray Companies
- 10/3/2018-BP plc (NYSE:BP) gets upgraded to Buy by Redburn Partners with a price target of $90.00
- 9/11/2018-BP plc (NYSE:BP) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating
About BP plc (NYSE:BP)
BP p.l.c. engages in energy business worldwide. It operates through three segments: Upstream, Downstream, and Rosneft. The Upstream segment is involved in the oil and natural gas exploration, field development, and production; midstream transportation, storage, and processing; and marketing and trading of liquefied natural gas (LNG), biogas, power and natural gas liquids (NGLs). This segment also engages in the ownership and management of crude oil and natural gas pipelines; processing facilities and export terminals; and LNG processing facilities and transportation, as well as in NGLs processing business. The Downstream segment refines, manufactures, markets, transports, supplies, and trades in crude oil, petroleum, and petrochemical products and related services to wholesale and retail customers. It offers gasoline, diesel, and aviation fuel; lubricants, and related products and services to the automotive, industrial, marine, and energy markets under the Castrol, BP, and Aral brands; and petrochemical products, such as purified terephthalic acid, paraxylene, acetic acid, olefins and derivatives, and specialty petrochemical products. The Rosneft segment engages in the exploration and production of hydrocarbons, as well as jet fuel, bunkering, bitumen, and lubricants activities. This segment also owns and operates 13 refineries in Russia; and approximately 2,960 retail service stations in Russia and internationally. The company also produces ethanol, bio-isobutanol, bio-power, and solar energy; transports hydrocarbon products through time-chartered and spot-chartered vessels; and holds interests in 14 onshore wind sites with a generation capacity of 1,432 megawatts through wind. BP p.l.c. was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for BP plc (NYSE:BP)
Shares of BP plc closed the previous trading session at 44,67 −0,0050 0,011 % with 44.58 shares trading hands.