Analyst Ratings For BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA)
Today, Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) with a Neutral.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 6 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) is Buy with a consensus target price of $51.7692 per share, a potential 28.97% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/13/2019-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) has coverage initiated with a Neutral rating
- 12/13/2018-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- 12/10/2018-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) has coverage initiated with a Sector Weight ➝ Sector Weight rating
- 10/25/2018-BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Oppenheimer with a $51.00 price target
- On 12/19/2018 Deborah D. Mcwhinney, Director, bought 1,421 with an average share price of $35.14 per share and the total transaction amounting to $49,933.94.
- On 11/26/2018 Alexis P Michas, Director, sold 10,003 with an average share price of $39.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $400,019.97.
- On 10/31/2018 Joel Wiegert, VP, sold 4,000 with an average share price of $39.57 per share and the total transaction amounting to $158,280.00.
- On 10/31/2018 Thomas T Stallkamp, Director, sold 7,692 with an average share price of $39.33 per share and the total transaction amounting to $302,526.36.
- On 10/29/2018 Brady D Ericson, Insider, sold 16,780 with an average share price of $39.70 per share and the total transaction amounting to $666,166.00.
- On 8/2/2018 Thomas J Mcgill, VP, sold 3,260 with an average share price of $44.55 per share and the total transaction amounting to $145,233.00.
- On 7/30/2018 Tonit M Calaway, EVP, sold 4,590 with an average share price of $46.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $211,185.90.
About BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA)
BorgWarner Inc. provides solutions for combustion, hybrid, and electric vehicles worldwide. It operates through two segments, Engine and Drivetrain. The Engine segment develops and manufactures turbochargers; and timing systems, such as timing chains, variable cam timing products, crankshaft and camshaft sprockets, tensioners, guides and snubbers, front-wheel drive transmission chains, four-wheel drive chains for light vehicles, and hybrid power transmission chains. It also provides emissions systems, including electric air pumps and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) modules, EGR coolers, EGR valves, glow plugs, and instant starting systems; turbocharger actuators; and thermal systems products comprising viscous fan drives, polymer fans, and coolant pumps. The Drivetrain segment develops and manufactures friction and mechanical products, including dual and friction clutch modules, friction and separator plates, transmission bands, torque converter and one-way clutches, and torsional vibration dampers. It also offers control products comprising electro-hydraulic solenoids, transmission solenoid modules, and dual clutch control modules; torque management products, such as rear-wheel drive/all-wheel drive (AWD) transfer case systems, front wheel drive-AWD coupling systems, and cross-axle coupling systems; starters, alternators, and hybrid electric motors; and motor controllers, battery chargers, and uninterrupted power source systems. The company sells its products to original equipment manufacturers of light vehicles consisting of passenger cars, sport-utility vehicles, vans, and light trucks; commercial vehicles, such as medium-duty and heavy-duty trucks, and buses; and off-highway vehicles, including agricultural and construction machinery, and marine applications, as well as to tier one vehicle systems suppliers and the aftermarket for light, commercial, and off-highway vehicles. BorgWarner Inc. was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
Recent Trading Activity for BorgWarner (NYSE:BWA)
Shares of BorgWarner closed the previous trading session at 40,14 up +1,31 3,37 % with 2815200 shares trading hands.