Analyst Ratings For Boeing (NYSE:BA)
Today, Goldman Sachs Group set its price target on Boeing (NYSE:BA) to $393.00 per share.
There are 16 Buy Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Boeing (NYSE:BA) is Buy with a consensus target price of $411.6810 per share, a potential 8.98% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/12/2019-Boeing (NYSE:BA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a $440.00 price target
- 4/8/2019-Boeing (NYSE:BA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Barclays with a $417.00 price target
- 4/8/2019-Boeing (NYSE:BA) gets downgraded to Neutral by Bank of America with a price target of $420.00
- 4/8/2019-Boeing (NYSE:BA) had its Buy rating reiterated by Cowen with a $460.00 price target
- On 2/13/2019 Heidi B. Capozzi, SVP, sold 2,916 with an average share price of $410.84 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,198,009.44.
- On 2/12/2019 J Michael Luttig, EVP, sold 8,500 with an average share price of $410.46 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,488,910.00.
- On 2/11/2019 Theodore Colbert III, SVP, sold 2,137 with an average share price of $408.85 per share and the total transaction amounting to $873,712.45.
- On 2/8/2019 Gregory D. Smith, CFO, sold 19,500 with an average share price of $401.38 per share and the total transaction amounting to $7,826,910.00.
- On 2/8/2019 Kevin G. Mcallister, EVP, sold 12,637 with an average share price of $398.27 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,032,937.99.
- On 2/4/2019 Timothy John Keating, EVP, sold 26,557 with an average share price of $395.47 per share and the total transaction amounting to $10,502,496.79.
- On 11/9/2018 Jenette E. Ramos, SVP, sold 1,640 with an average share price of $367.52 per share and the total transaction amounting to $602,732.80.
About Boeing (NYSE:BA)
The Boeing Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, sales, services, and supports commercial jetliners, military aircraft, satellites, missile defense, human space flight and launch systems, and services worldwide. The company operates in four segments: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space & Security; Global Services; and Boeing Capital. The Commercial Airplanes segment provides commercial jet aircraft for passenger and cargo requirements, as well as fleet support services, principally. The Defense, Space & Security segment engages in the research, development, production, and modification of manned and unmanned military aircraft and weapons systems; strategic defense and intelligence systems, which include strategic missile and defense systems, command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, cyber and information solutions, and intelligence systems; and satellite systems, such as government and commercial satellites, and space exploration. The Global Services segment offers products and services, including supply chain and logistics management, engineering, maintenance and modifications, upgrades and conversions, spare parts, pilot and maintenance training systems and services, technical and maintenance documents, and data analytics and digital services to commercial and defense customers. The Boeing Capital segment offers financing services and manages financing exposure for a portfolio of equipment under operating and finance leases, notes and other receivables, assets held for sale or re-lease, and investments. The Boeing Company was founded in 1916 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Recent Trading Activity for Boeing (NYSE:BA)
Shares of Boeing closed the previous trading session at 376,80 up +2,70 0,72 % with 6145883 shares trading hands.