Analyst Ratings For BlackRock (NYSE:BLK)
Today, Wells Fargo & Co reiterated its Market Perform rating on BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) with a price target of $480.00.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) is Buy with a consensus target price of $510.7969 per share, a potential 9.94% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/17/2019-BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) had its Market Perform ➝ Average rating reiterated by Wells Fargo & Co with a $480.00 price target
- 3/8/2019-BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) had its Buy ➝ Buy rating reiterated by Bank of America with a $498.00 price target
- 1/29/2019-BlackRock (NYSE:BLK) gets upgraded to Buy by Jefferies Financial Group with a price target of $405.36
- On 3/4/2019 Robert L. Goldstein, COO, sold 5,133 with an average share price of $443.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,273,919.00.
- On 2/15/2019 Jeff A. Smith, Director, sold 225 with an average share price of $431.01 per share and the total transaction amounting to $96,977.25.
- On 2/15/2019 Marc D. Comerchero, Insider, sold 600 with an average share price of $432.22 per share and the total transaction amounting to $259,332.00.
- On 2/13/2019 Rachel Lord, Insider, sold 3,863 with an average share price of $426.70 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,648,342.10.
- On 2/11/2019 Laurence Fink, Chairman, sold 44,000 with an average share price of $412.75 per share and the total transaction amounting to $18,161,000.00.
- On 2/6/2019 Mark Mccombe, Insider, sold 3,000 with an average share price of $417.04 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,251,120.00.
- On 2/5/2019 Jeff A. Smith, Director, sold 2,250 with an average share price of $415.78 per share and the total transaction amounting to $935,505.00.
About BlackRock (NYSE:BLK)
BlackRock, Inc. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors including corporate, public, union, and industry pension plans, insurance companies, third-party mutual funds, endowments, public institutions, governments, foundations, charities, sovereign wealth funds, corporations, official institutions, and banks. It also provides global risk management and advisory services. The firm manages separate client-focused equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios. It also launches and manages open-end and closed-end mutual funds, offshore funds, unit trusts, and alternative investment vehicles including structured funds. The firm launches equity, fixed income, balanced, and real estate mutual funds. It also launches equity, fixed income, balanced, currency, commodity, and multi-asset exchange traded funds. The firm also launches and manages hedge funds. It invests in the public equity, fixed income, real estate, currency, commodity, and alternative markets across the globe. The firm primarily invests in growth and value stocks of small-cap, mid-cap, SMID-cap, large-cap, and multi-cap companies. It also invests in dividend-paying equity securities. The firm invests in investment grade municipal securities, government securities including securities issued or guaranteed by a government or a government agency or instrumentality, corporate bonds, and asset-backed and mortgage-backed securities. It employs fundamental and quantitative analysis with a focus on bottom-up and top-down approach to make its investments. The firm employs liquidity, asset allocation, balanced, real estate, and alternative strategies to make its investments. In real estate sector, it seeks to invest in Poland and Germany. The firm benchmarks the performance of its portfolios against various S&P, Russell, Barclays, MSCI, Citigroup, and Merrill Lynch indices. BlackRock, Inc. was founded in 1988 and is based in New York City with additional offices in Boston, Massachusetts; London, United Kingdom; Gurgaon, India; Hong Kong; Greenwich, Connecticut; Princeton, New Jersey; Edinburgh, United Kingdom; Sydney, Australia; Taipei, Taiwan; Singapore; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Washington, District of Columbia; Toronto, Canada; Wilmington, Delaware; and San Francisco, California.
Recent Trading Activity for BlackRock (NYSE:BLK)
Shares of BlackRock closed the previous trading session at 464,83 −1,71 0,37 % with 466.98 shares trading hands.