Analyst Ratings For Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI)
Today, Compass Point raised its price target on Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI) to $59.75 per share.
There are 7 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI) is Buy with a consensus target price of $57.7188 per share, a potential 10.19% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/13/2019-Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI) had its Buy rating reiterated by Knight Equity with a $55.00 price target
- 11/29/2018-Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI) has coverage initiated with a Positive ➝ Positive rating and $59.00 price target
- On 12/4/2018 Anthony M Jabbour, CEO, bought 22,140 with an average share price of $45.17 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,000,063.80.
- On 8/21/2018 William P Foley II, Insider, sold 977,000 with an average share price of $51.68 per share and the total transaction amounting to $50,491,360.00.
- On 8/15/2018 Richard N Massey, Director, sold 6,230 with an average share price of $52.51 per share and the total transaction amounting to $327,137.30.
- On 3/15/2018 H. Lee Equity Fund Vi Thomas, Director, sold 7,000,000 with an average share price of $48.63 per share and the total transaction amounting to $340,410,000.00.
- On 2/15/2018 H. Lee Equity Fund Vi Thomas, Director, sold 6,000,000 with an average share price of $46.41 per share and the total transaction amounting to $278,460,000.00.
- On 11/14/2012 Charles S Aiken, SVP, bought 2,500 with an average share price of $23.84 per share and the total transaction amounting to $59,600.00.
About Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI)
Black Knight, Inc. provides software, data, and analytics solutions to the mortgage and consumer loan, real estate, and capital market verticals primarily in the United States. It operates through two segments, Software Solutions, and Data and Analytics. The Software Solutions segment offers software and hosting solutions, including LoanSphere mortgage servicing platform, a software as a service application that automates loan servicing to the secondary mortgage market and investor reporting; and LoanSphere Bankruptcy and LoanSphere Foreclosure solutions, which are Web-based workflow information systems for managing and automating a range of workflow processes involving non-performing loans. It also provides LoanSphere Invoicing to organize images of paper documents within a particular file, capture information from imaged documents, manage invoices, and offer various users access to data needed for monitoring and process management. In addition, this segment provides LoanSphere Empower, which supports retail and wholesale loan originations; LoanSphere LendingSpace that supports correspondent loan originations; LoanSphere Exchange, a platform, which offers interconnected network of originators, agents, settlement services providers, and investors; Insight suite of solutions designed to help lenders meet loan quality and disclosure requirements; and eLending platform, which hosts a range of on-demand services that provide electronic document delivery, signature, closings, and post-close services accessible to lenders. The Data and Analytics segment offers services consisting of property, mortgage performance data, and multiple listing service; mortgage and real estate analytics; and enterprise business intelligence. The company was formerly known as Black Knight Financial Services, Inc. and changed its name to Black Knight, Inc. in October 2017. Black Knight, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida.
Recent Trading Activity for Black Knight Inc (NYSE:BKI)
Shares of Black Knight Inc closed the previous trading session at 52,38 +0,26 0,50 % with shares trading hands.