Analyst Ratings For BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ)
Today, BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) stock received an upgrade by Gordon Haskett from Accumulate to Buy.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 6 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) is Buy with a consensus target price of $30.2308 per share, a potential 15.16% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/21/2019-BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) gets upgraded to Buy by Gordon Haskett
- 3/20/2019-BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) has coverage initiated with a Outperform ➝ Outperform rating and $30.00 price target
- 2/1/2019-BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) has coverage initiated with a Equal Weight rating
- 1/22/2019-BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) gets upgraded to Outperform by Wells Fargo & Co with a price target of $29.00
- 11/26/2018-BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ) had its Outperform rating reiterated by William Blair
About BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ)
BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. operates as a warehouse club on the East Coast of the United States. It offers perishable, edible grocery, general merchandise, and non-edible grocery products. The company also sells electronics, computers, office supplies and equipment, home products, health and beauty aids, sporting goods, outdoor living, baby products, toys, and jewelry through Website. The company offers its products under the trademarks and service marks, such as BJ's Wholesale Club, BJ's, Wellsley Farms, Berkley Jensen, My BJ's Perks, BJ's Easy Renewal, BJ's Gas, BJ's Perks Elite, BJ's Perks Plus, Inner Circle, and BJ's Perks Rewards. As of November 20, 2018, it operated 216 clubs and 136 gasoline stations. The company was formerly known as Beacon Holding Inc. and changed its name to BJ's Wholesale Club Holdings, Inc. in February 2018. The company is based in Westborough, Massachusetts.
Recent Trading Activity for BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE:BJ)
Shares of BJ’s Wholesale Club closed the previous trading session at 26,25 +0,55 2,14 % with 25.89 shares trading hands.