Analyst Ratings For Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA)
Today, Credit Suisse Group reiterated its Outperform rating on Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA).
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) is Hold with a consensus target price of $28.6667 per share, a potential 65.99% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 11/29/2018-Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) had its Outperform ➝ Neutral rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 10/1/2018-Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating
- 8/29/2018-Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) has coverage initiated with a Overweight ➝ Overweight rating and $38.00 price target
- 8/15/2018-Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) gets downgraded to Hold by Citigroup with a price target of $25.00
- 5/3/2018-Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) gets downgraded to Underperform by CLSA
- 12/13/2017-Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA) has coverage initiated with a Overweight ➝ Overweight rating
About Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA)
Bitauto Holdings Limited, through its subsidiaries, provides Internet content and marketing services, and transaction services for the automobile industry in the People's Republic of China. It operates in three segments: Advertising and Subscription Business, Transaction Services Business, and Digital Marketing Solutions Business. The Advertising and Subscription Business segment offers advertising services, including automobile pricing and promotional information, specifications, reviews, and consumer feedback to automakers through its bitauto.com Website and related mobile applications. It also provides transaction-focused online advertisement and promotional services for automakers, automobile dealers, auto finance partners, and insurance companies; and Web-based and mobile-based integrated digital marketing solutions to automobile dealers. The Transaction Services Business segment operates an online automobile retail transaction platform, which provides transaction platform and self-operated financing services. The Digital Marketing Solutions Business segment offers one-stop digital marketing solutions, including Website creation and maintenance, online public relation, online marketing campaign, advertising agency, big data application, and digital image creation services for automakers. The company also distributes its dealer customers' automobile pricing and promotional information through its Internet service provider partners. Bitauto Holdings Limited was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Beijing, the People's Republic of China.
Recent Trading Activity for Bitauto Hldg Ltd (NYSE:BITA)
Shares of Bitauto Hldg Ltd closed the previous trading session at 17,55 −2,43 12,16 % with 18.95 shares trading hands.