Analyst Ratings For Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Hold rating on Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG).
There are 9 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 943.50 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/9/2019-Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 12/13/2018-Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG) had its Hold rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 9/13/2018-Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG) had its Hold rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 9/13/2018-Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Citigroup with a GBX 945 price target
About Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG)
Big Yellow is the UK's brand leader in self storage. Big Yellow now operates from a platform of 97 stores, including 22 stores branded as Armadillo Self Storage, in which the Group has a 20% interest. We own a further eleven Big Yellow self storage development sites (including two extension sites), of which two have planning consent. The current maximum lettable area of the existing platform (including Armadillo) is 5.6 million sq ft. When fully built out the portfolio will provide approximately 6.3 million sq ft of flexible storage space. Of the Big Yellow stores and sites, 97% by value are held freehold and long leasehold, with the remaining 3% short leasehold. The Group has pioneered the development of the latest generation of self storage facilities, which utilise state of the art technology and are located in high profile, accessible, main road locations. Our focus on the location and visibility of our Big Yellow stores, coupled with our excellent customer service and our market leading online platform, has created the most recognised brand name in the UK self storage industry.
Recent Trading Activity for Big Yellow Group plc (LON:BYG)
Shares of Big Yellow Group plc closed the previous trading session at 896,50 up +2,00 0,22 % with 45.2 shares trading hands.