Analyst Ratings For BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP)
Today, BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) stock was downgraded by Societe Generale from Buy to Hold.
There are 7 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) is Hold with a consensus target price of $47.0033 per share, a potential 11.70% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/7/2019-BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) gets downgraded to Hold by Societe Generale
- 2/19/2019-BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) gets downgraded to Neutral by Goldman Sachs Group
- 2/7/2019-BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) gets downgraded to Underperform by CLSA
- 2/4/2019-BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) gets downgraded to Underweight by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 1/28/2019-BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) gets upgraded to Buy by Jefferies Financial Group
- 1/8/2019-BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP) gets downgraded to Sell by Deutsche Bank
About BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP)
BHP Group discovers, acquires, develops, and markets natural resources worldwide. The company engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties; and mining of copper, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, uranium, gold, and iron ores, as well as metallurgical and energy coal. It also engages in the mining, smelting, and refining of nickel; provision of freight, finance, and administrative services, as well as trading, marketing, and support services; and potash development activities. BHP Group is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Recent Trading Activity for BHP Group Ltd (NYSE:BHP)
Shares of BHP Group Ltd closed the previous trading session at 53,23 +0,32 0,60 % with 53.09 shares trading hands.