Analyst Ratings For BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT)
Today, Deutsche Bank raised its price target on BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) to GBX 1,820 per share.
There are 11 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 1,733.69 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/19/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 2,000 price target
- 9/11/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 9/10/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 8/24/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup
- 8/23/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its market perform rating reiterated by BMO Capital Markets with a GBX 1,800 price target
About BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT)
BHP Billiton Plc, together with its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and markets natural resources worldwide. It operates through four segments: Petroleum, Copper, Iron Ore, and Coal. The company explores for copper, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, uranium, gold, and iron ores, as well as metallurgical coal, thermal energy coal, and oil and gas properties. It also engages in the mining, smelting, and refining of nickel; the provision of freight, finance, and administrative services, as well as trading, marketing, and support services; and potash development activities. The company was formerly known as Billiton Plc. The company was incorporated in 1996 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. BHP Billiton Plc is a subsidiary of BHP Billiton Group.
Recent Trading Activity for BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT)
Shares of BHP Billiton plc closed the previous trading session at 676,40 up +6,00 0,36 % with shares trading hands.