Analyst Ratings For BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT)
Today, JPMorgan Chase & Co. reiterated its Neutral rating on BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT).
There are 11 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 1,749.31 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/18/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 10/18/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group
- 10/15/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Hold rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 10/5/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 8/24/2018-BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup
About BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT)
BHP Billiton Plc, together with its subsidiaries, discovers, acquires, develops, and markets natural resources worldwide. It operates through four segments: Petroleum, Copper, Iron Ore, and Coal. The company explores for copper, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, uranium, gold, and iron ores, as well as metallurgical coal, energy coal, and oil and gas. It also engages in the mining, smelting, and refining of nickel; the provision of freight, finance, and administrative services, as well as trading, marketing, and support services; and potash development activities. The company was formerly known as Billiton Plc. The company was incorporated in 1996 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. BHP Billiton Plc is a subsidiary of BHP Billiton Group.
Recent Trading Activity for BHP Billiton plc (LON:BLT)
Shares of BHP Billiton plc closed the previous trading session at 559,00 −13,60 0,86 % with shares trading hands.