Analyst Ratings For BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL)
Today, BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) stock was downgraded by Goldman Sachs Group from Buy to Neutral.
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) is Buy with a consensus target price of $38.00 per share, a potential 15.35% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/12/2019-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets downgraded to Neutral by Goldman Sachs Group
- 11/1/2018-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets upgraded to Buy by Investec
- 9/25/2018-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets downgraded to Equal by Morgan Stanley
- 6/5/2018-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets downgraded to Neutral by Bank of America
- 5/4/2018-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets upgraded to Overweight by Barclays
- 4/20/2018-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets upgraded to Buy by Citigroup
- 4/11/2018-BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL) gets upgraded to Buy by Deutsche Bank
About BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL)
BHP Group discovers, acquires, develops, and markets natural resources worldwide. The company engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties; and mining of copper, silver, lead, zinc, molybdenum, uranium, gold, and iron ores, as well as metallurgical and energy coal. It also engages in the mining, smelting, and refining of nickel; provision of freight, finance, and administrative services, as well as trading, marketing, and support services; and potash development activities. BHP Group is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
Recent Trading Activity for BHP Billiton (NYSE:BBL)
Shares of BHP Billiton closed the previous trading session at 44,93 +0,31 0,68 % with 44.63 shares trading hands.