Analyst Ratings For Bellway plc (LON:BWY)
Today, Barclays lowered its price target on Bellway plc (LON:BWY) to GBX 3,390 per share.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bellway plc (LON:BWY) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 3,787.55 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/23/2018-Bellway plc (LON:BWY) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 8/13/2018-Bellway plc (LON:BWY) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 4,100 price target
- 8/8/2018-Bellway plc (LON:BWY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 8/8/2018-Bellway plc (LON:BWY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital with a GBX 4,080 price target
- 7/25/2018-Bellway plc (LON:BWY) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and GBX 3,760 price target
About Bellway plc (LON:BWY)
Bellway p.l.c., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the house building business in the United Kingdom. It builds and sells homes ranging from one-bedroom apartments to six-bedroom family homes, as well as provides social housing to housing associations. It owns and controls 37,855 plots of land. Bellway p.l.c. was incorporated in 1978 and is headquartered in Newcastle upon Tyne, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Bellway plc (LON:BWY)
Shares of Bellway plc closed the previous trading session at 944,00 up +39,00 1,34 % with shares trading hands.