Analyst Ratings For Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS)
Today, Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) stock was downgraded by CIBC from Outperform to Neutral.
There are 6 Hold Ratings, 3 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) is Hold with a consensus target price of $86.00 per share, a potential 54.93% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/27/2019-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) gets downgraded to Neutral by CIBC
- 2/26/2019-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) gets downgraded to Hold by TD Securities
- 12/11/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Desjardins
- 11/29/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Hold rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $88.00 price target
- 11/28/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Buy rating reiterated by BMO Capital Markets
- 11/27/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Barclays
- 11/22/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Hold rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity
About Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS)
The Bank of Nova Scotia provides various banking products and services in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and the Asia-Pacific. The company offers financial advice and solutions, and day-to-day banking products, including debit and credit cards, chequing and saving accounts, investments, mortgages, loans, and related creditor insurance to individuals and small businesses; and commercial banking solutions comprising lending, deposit, cash management, and trade finance solutions to medium and large businesses, including automotive dealers and their customers. It is also involved in the provision of investment and wealth management advice, services, products, and solutions to customers and advisors; wealth management solutions, such as private customer, online brokerage, full-service brokerage, pension, and institutional customer services, as well as asset management business focusing on developing investment solutions for retail and institutional investors; and international banking services for retail, corporate, and commercial customers. In addition, the company offers corporate lending; trade finance and cash management; investment banking services, including corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions; fixed income and equity underwriting, sales, trading, and research services; prime brokerage and stock lending services; foreign exchange sales and trading services; commodity derivatives sales and trading; and collateral management services for corporate, government, and institutional investor clients. Further, it provides Internet, mobile, and telephone banking services. The company operates a network of 955 branches and approximately 3,644 automated banking machines in Canada; and approximately 1,800 branches internationally, as well as contact and business support centers. The Bank of Nova Scotia was founded in 1832 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS)
Shares of Bank of Nova Scotia closed the previous trading session at 55,51 −1,67 2,92 % with 55.49 shares trading hands.