Analyst Ratings For Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS)
Today, Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) stock was downgraded by Canaccord Genuity from Buy to Hold.
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) is Buy with a consensus target price of $94.00 per share, a potential 58.14% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/29/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) gets downgraded to Hold by Canaccord Genuity
- 6/11/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Royal Bank of Canada
- 6/8/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Desjardins
- 6/8/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by National Bank Financial
- 6/5/2018-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) gets downgraded to Neutral by Bank of America
- 11/22/2017-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) had its Buy rating reiterated by Scotiabank with a $95.00 price target
- 10/24/2017-Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating
About Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS)
The Bank of Nova Scotia provides various financial services in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and the Asia-Pacific. It offers financial advice and solutions, and day-to-day banking products, including debit and credit cards, chequing and saving accounts, investments, mortgages, loans, and related creditor insurance to individuals and small businesses; and commercial banking solutions comprising lending, deposit, cash management, and trade finance solutions to medium and large businesses, including automotive dealers and their customers. The company also provides a suite of investment and wealth management advice, services, products, and solutions to customers, as well as advisors. Its asset management business focuses on developing investment solutions for retail and institutional investors; and wealth management solutions include private customer, online brokerage, full-service brokerage, pension, and institutional customer services. In addition, the company offers corporate lending; trade finance and cash management; investment banking services comprising corporate finance, and mergers and acquisitions; fixed income and equity underwriting, sales, trading, and research services; prime brokerage and stock lending services; foreign exchange sales and trading services; commodity derivatives; precious and base metals sales, trading, financing, and physical services; and collateral management services for corporate, government, and institutional investor clients, as well as international banking services for retail, corporate, and commercial customers. Further, it provides mobile, Internet, and telephone banking services. The company operates a network of 963 branches and approximately 3,600 automated banking machines in Canada; and approximately 1,800 branches internationally, as well as contact and business support centers. The Bank of Nova Scotia was founded in 1832 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Bank of Nova Scotia (NYSE:BNS)
Shares of Bank of Nova Scotia closed the previous trading session at 59,44 −1,02 1,69 % with 59.23 shares trading hands.