Analyst Ratings For Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO)
Today, Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) stock was downgraded by Cormark from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $109.00.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) is Buy with a consensus target price of $111.3333 per share, a potential 54.97% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 12/5/2018-Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) gets downgraded to Market Perform by Cormark with a price target of $109.00
- 12/4/2018-Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) had its Hold rating reiterated by Barclays
- 12/4/2018-Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Canaccord Genuity
- 12/4/2018-Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) gets downgraded to Hold by TD Securities
- 7/18/2018-Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) gets upgraded to Outperform by Royal Bank of Canada with a price target of $120.00
- 5/31/2018-Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO) gets upgraded to Outperform by National Bank Financial
About Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO)
Bank of Montreal provides diversified financial services primarily in North America. It operates through three groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, Wealth Management, and BMO Capital Markets. The company's personal banking products and services include checking and savings accounts, credit cards, mortgages, creditor insurance products, and financial and investment advice services; and commercial banking products and services comprise business deposit accounts, commercial credit cards, business loans and commercial mortgages, cash management solutions, foreign exchange, and specialized banking programs for small business and commercial banking customers. It also offers equity and debt underwriting, corporate lending and project financing, mergers and acquisitions advisory services, securitization, treasury management, risk management, debt and equity research, and institutional sales and trading services to corporate, institutional, and government clients. In addition, the company offers trade finance, investment management, online investing, trust and estate services, tax planning, and investment solutions to institutional investors, as well as industry-leading research, sales, and trading services. It operates approximately 1,500 branches in Canada and the United States, as well as 2 smart branches in Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta. The company was founded in 1817 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Recent Trading Activity for Bank of Montreal (NYSE:BMO)
Shares of Bank of Montreal closed the previous trading session at 71,84 −3,05 4,07 % with 74.33 shares trading hands.