Analyst Ratings For Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH)
Today, HSBC initiated coverage on Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) with a Reduce.
There are 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) is Hold with a consensus target price of $91.50 per share, a potential 2.09% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/20/2018-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) has coverage initiated with a Reduce rating
- 1/24/2018-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) gets downgraded to Sell by Deutsche Bank with a price target of $91.00
- 1/18/2018-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) gets downgraded to Underperform by Bank of America
- 12/22/2017-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) had its Neutral ➝ Hold rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 10/24/2017-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Scotiabank
- 9/21/2017-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) gets upgraded to Buy by Santander
- 9/6/2017-Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH) gets downgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a price target of $92.00
About Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH)
Banco de Chile provides various banking products and services to individuals, corporate clients, large companies, and small and medium-sized companies in Chile and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Retail, Wholesale, Treasury, and Subsidiaries. It offers checking accounts; personal, car, and mortgage loans; credit cards; credit lines; and investment products, such as fixed-term, automatic renewal, and tax benefit deposits, as well as stocks, portfolio management, voluntary retirement savings/mutual funds, foreign currency, and fixed income investment products. The company also provides insurance products and trust commissions, as well as financial consultancy services related to mergers and acquisitions, liabilities financing and restructuring, capital contribution, bonds and stocks emissions, and international business. In addition, it offers debt instruments; derivative contracts; and liquidity management, currency trading, foreign exchange transaction, international and treasury banking, securities brokerage, mutual fund and investment management, and securitization services, as well as payment management and collection services. Further, the company provides financing for importers and exporters; and factoring, leasing, express payment, electronic banking, and online payment services. It operates a network of approximately 423 branches and 1,453 ATMs. Banco de Chile was founded in 1855 and is headquartered in Santiago, Chile.
Recent Trading Activity for Banco de Chile (ADR) (NYSE:BCH)
Shares of Banco de Chile (ADR) closed the previous trading session at 89.63 up +0.13 0.15% with 90.85 shares trading hands.