Analyst Ratings For Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY)
Today, Liberum Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY).
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 345.83 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/24/2018-Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 8/15/2018-Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities
- 8/15/2018-Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt with a GBX 350 price target
- 6/7/2018-Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) has coverage initiated with a Equal Weight rating and GBX 310 price target
- 5/19/2017-Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a GBX 278 price target
About Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY)
Balfour Beatty plc finances, develops, builds, and maintains infrastructure in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through Construction Services, Support Services, and Infrastructure Investments segments. The Construction Services segment provides civil engineering, building, ground engineering, mechanical and electrical installation, refurbishment and fit-out, and rail engineering services. The Support Services segment installs, upgrades, and maintains water, gas, and electricity networks; and undertakes highways network management, operation, and maintenance works, as well as provides rail technology and rail renewal services. The Infrastructure Investments segment engages in the acquisition, operation, and disposal of infrastructure assets, such as roads, hospitals, student accommodation, military housing, offshore transmission networks, waste and biomass, and other concessions. This segment also develops and finances public and private infrastructure projects. Balfour Beatty plc was founded in 1909 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Balfour Beatty plc (LON:BBY)
Shares of Balfour Beatty plc closed the previous trading session at 296.35 up +1.15 0.39% with 80.99 shares trading hands.