Analyst Ratings For Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE)
Today, Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE) stock received an upgrade by SunTrust Banks from Hold to Buy with a price target of $39.00.
There are 12 Hold Ratings, 11 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE) is Hold with a consensus target price of $37.3409 per share, a potential 14.90% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2018-SunTrust Banks Upgrade from a “Hold ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 7/23/2018-Piper Jaffray Companies Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 5/10/2018-Bank of America was Downgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “Buy ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating. They now have a $36.00 price target on the stock.
Recent Insider Trading Activity For Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE)
Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE) has insider ownership of 0.18% and institutional ownership of 94.69%.
- On 5/9/2018 Maria C Borras, CEO, sold 19,571 with an average share price of $36.97 per share and the total transaction amounting to $723,539.87.
- On 5/1/2018 William D Marsh, Insider, sold 6,543 with an average share price of $35.82 per share and the total transaction amounting to $234,370.26.
- On 1/9/2018 William D Marsh, Insider, sold 5,000 with an average share price of $35.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $175,000.00.
- On 10/26/2017 Matthias L Heilmann, Insider, bought 1,500 with an average share price of $30.04 per share and the total transaction amounting to $45,060.00.
- On 8/18/2017 Lorenzo Simonelli, Insider, bought 6,100 with an average share price of $32.99 per share and the total transaction amounting to $201,239.00.
- On 8/2/2017 Brian Worrell, CFO, bought 2,801 with an average share price of $35.24 per share and the total transaction amounting to $98,707.24.
- On 8/2/2017 John G Rice, Director, bought 5,000 with an average share price of $35.37 per share and the total transaction amounting to $176,850.00.
About Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE)
Baker Hughes, a GE company provides integrated oilfield products, services, and digital solutions worldwide. Its Oilfield Services segment offers drilling, wireline, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention services; and drilling and completions fluids, completions tools and systems, wellbore intervention tools and services, artificial lift systems, pressure pumping systems, and oilfield and industrial chemicals for integrated oil and natural gas, and oilfield service companies for onshore and offshore operations. Its Oilfield Equipment segment designs and manufactures onshore and offshore drilling and production systems; equipment for floating production platforms; deepwater drilling equipment; subsea production systems; and flexible pipe products for operating environments. It also provides installation and decommissioning solutions; various services and solutions related to onshore and offshore drilling activities; and services for installation, technical support, and well access to oil and gas field developers, and drilling and oil companies. Its Turbomachinery & Process Solutions segment designs, manufactures, maintains, and upgrades rotating equipment; offers drivers, driven equipment, and flow control systems, as well as turnkey solutions, such as power generation modules, waste heat/energy recovery, energy storage, modularized small and large liquefaction plants, carbon capture, and storage/use facilities solutions; and provides system upgrades and conversion solutions. This segment serves upstream, midstream, downstream, onshore and offshore, industrial, engineering, procurement, and construction companies. Its Digital Solutions segment provides operating technologies; condition monitoring, inspection technologies, measurement, sensing, and pipeline solutions; and software solutions. It serves through direct and indirect channels. The company is based in Houston, Texas. Baker Hughes, a GE company is a subsidiary of General Electric Company.
Recent Trading Activity for Baker Hughes A GE Co (NYSE:BHGE)
Shares of Baker Hughes A GE Co closed the previous trading session at 32.50 up +0.50 1.56% with shares trading hands.