Analyst Ratings For Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM)
Today, HC Wainwright set its price target on Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM) to $10.00 per share.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM) is Buy with a consensus target price of $11.75 per share, a potential 267.19% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 11/15/2018-Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating and $16.00 price target
- 4/29/2018-Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM) had its Buy rating reiterated by BTIG Research with a $16.00 price target
- 6/20/2017-Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM) had its Buy rating reiterated by Aegis with a $20.00 price target
- On 6/19/2018 Nick Pizzie, CFO, bought 31,000 with an average share price of $3.10 per share and the total transaction amounting to $96,100.00.
- On 12/23/2015 Randall Kaye, Insider, bought 1,000 with an average share price of $9.03 per share and the total transaction amounting to $9,030.00.
About Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM)
Axsome Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, is developing novel therapies for central nervous system (CNS) disorders. Its product candidate portfolio includes AXS-05, AXS-09, AXS-02, AXS-07, and AXS-06. AXS-05 is in the Phase III clinical trial in treatment resistant depression and in agitation associated with Alzheimer's disease, as well as in the Phase II clinical trial for smoking cessation. AXS-02 is also in the Phase III clinical trial in knee osteoarthritis associated with bone marrow lesions pursuant to a special protocol assessment and in chronic low back pain associated with Modic changes. AXS-07 is in Phase I clinical trial for the acute treatment of migraine. AXS-06 is also in Phase I clinical trial for the treatment of osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and for the reduction of the risk of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug associated gastric ulcers. AXS-09 is a novel, oral medicine combination of esbupropion and dextromethorphan, which is in Phase I clinical trial. The company has a research collaboration agreement with Duke University for evaluating AXS-05 in a Phase II trial in smoking cessation. It has operations in the United States and Australia. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in New York, New York.
Recent Trading Activity for Axsome Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:AXSM)
Shares of Axsome Therapeutics Inc closed the previous trading session at 3.20 −0.060 1.84% with shares trading hands.