Analyst Ratings For Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN)
Today, Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) stock was downgraded by LADENBURG THALM/SH SH from Buy to Neutral.
There are 9 Hold Ratings, 6 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) is Hold with a consensus target price of $64.60 per share, a potential 9.75% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/15/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) gets downgraded to Neutral by LADENBURG THALM/SH SH
- 10/2/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) has coverage initiated with a Neutral ➝ Neutral rating
- 9/14/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) has coverage initiated with a Outperform ➝ Outperform rating and $79.00 price target
- 8/8/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) gets upgraded to Outperform by Imperial Capital with a price target of $62.00
- 8/8/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) gets downgraded to Hold by Craig Hallum with a price target of $62.00
- 8/8/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) had its Hold rating reiterated by Robert W. Baird with a $69.00 price target
- 8/6/2018-Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN) gets downgraded to Neutral by Dougherty & Co
About Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN)
Axon Enterprise, Inc. develops, manufactures, and sells conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) worldwide. The company operates through two segments, TASER Weapons, and Software and Sensors. It offers TASER X26P and TASER X2 smart weapons for law enforcement; consumer CEWs; and replacement cartridges and consumables, as well as performance power magazines. The company also provides Axon Body 2; Axon Flex 2 that builds upon the Axon Flex camera system; Axon Fleet, an in-car video system; Axon Dock, a camera charging station; TASER Cam HD, a recording device; Axon Signal, a technology; and Signal Sidearm, a device compatible with firearm holsters. In addition, it offers Evidence.com, a cloud-based digital evidence management system that allows agencies to store data and enables new workflows for managing and sharing that data; Evidence Sync, a desktop-based application that enables evidence to be uploaded to Evidence.com; and Commander, an on-premise application that consolidates customer's digital evidence in one secure location. Further, the company provides Axon Citizen, a mobile application that offers a public safety portal, where community members can submit photos and videos of an incident; Axon Capture, a mobile application to allow officers to capture digital evidence from the field; Axon View, a mobile application to provide instant playback of unfolding events; and Axon Interview, a recording system designed for the interview room. Axon Enterprise, Inc. sells its products to military forces, private security, correctional facilities, and consumer personal protection markets, as well as to federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies through its direct sales force, distribution partners, online store, and third-party resellers. The company was formerly known as TASER International, Inc. and changed its name to Axon Enterprise, Inc. in April 2017. Axon Enterprise, Inc. was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Recent Trading Activity for Axon Enterprise Inc (NASDAQ:AAXN)
Shares of Axon Enterprise Inc closed the previous trading session at 58,86 up +2,67 4,75 % with shares trading hands.