Analyst Ratings For Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR)
Today, Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) stock received an upgrade by Northcoast Research from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $46.00.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR) is Hold with a consensus target price of $40.8750 per share, a potential 17.29% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/30/2018-Northcoast Research Upgrade from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Buy” rating.
- 6/26/2018-Morgan Stanley initiated coverage with a Underweight rating.
- 2/14/2018-Goldman Sachs Group was Downgraded by analysts at Goldman Sachs Group from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Sell” rating. They now have a $33.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $40.12 .
- 9/22/2017-B. Riley initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- On 6/11/2018 Lynn Krominga, Director, sold 10,000 with an average share price of $40.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $400,000.00.
- On 5/24/2018 Michael K Tucker, EVP, sold 7,218 with an average share price of $43.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $310,374.00.
- On 5/7/2018 Edward P Linnen, EVP, sold 5,000 with an average share price of $45.12 per share and the total transaction amounting to $225,600.00.
- On 5/7/2018 John D Jr. Hardy, Director, sold 1,022 with an average share price of $44.64 per share and the total transaction amounting to $45,622.08.
- On 5/4/2018 Stender E. Sweeney, Director, sold 2,878 with an average share price of $45.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $129,510.00.
- On 12/8/2017 David T Calabria, SVP, sold 1,250 with an average share price of $41.71 per share and the total transaction amounting to $52,137.50.
- On 12/8/2017 Ronald L Nelson, Insider, sold 100,000 with an average share price of $40.90 per share and the total transaction amounting to $4,090,000.00.
About Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR)
Avis Budget Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides car and truck rentals, car sharing, and ancillary services to businesses and consumers worldwide. It operates the Avis brand, a vehicle rental system with approximately 5,450 locations that supply rental cars to the premium commercial and leisure segments of the travel industry; the Budget brand, a vehicle rental and other mobility solutions primarily focuses on the value-conscious segments of the industry; the Zipcar brand, a membership-based car sharing network; and the Budget Truck brand, a local and one-way truck rental businesses with a fleet of approximately 19,000 vehicles, which are rented through a network of approximately 925 dealer-operated and 450 company-operated locations that serve the consumer and light commercial sectors in the continental United States. The company also operates the Payless brand, which comprises approximately 280 vehicle rental locations; the Apex brand that primarily in the deep-value segment of the car rental industry with approximately 25 rental locations in New Zealand and Australia; and the Maggiore brand that provides vehicle rental services in approximately 140 locations, as well as the France Cars brand, which offers light commercial vehicle fleets with approximately 70 rental locations in France. In addition, it offers optional insurance products and coverages, such as supplemental liability, personal accident, personal effects protection, emergency sickness protection, automobile towing protection, and cargo insurance products; and previously-owned vehicles in sales locations. The company was formerly known as Cendant Corporation and changed its name to Avis Budget Group, Inc. in September 2006. Avis Budget Group, Inc. was founded in 1946 and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey.
Recent Trading Activity for Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ:CAR)
Shares of Avis Budget Group Inc. closed the previous trading session at 34.63 up +1.39 4.18% with 35.44 shares trading hands.