Analyst Ratings For Avast PLC (LON:AVST)
Today, JPMorgan Chase & Co. initiated coverage on Avast PLC (LON:AVST) with a Neutral with a price target of GBX 310.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Avast PLC (LON:AVST) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 326 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/10/2019-Avast PLC (LON:AVST) has coverage initiated with a Neutral rating and GBX 310 price target
- 1/9/2019-Avast PLC (LON:AVST) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 11/9/2018-Avast PLC (LON:AVST) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group
- 11/1/2018-Avast PLC (LON:AVST) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 7/6/2018-Avast PLC (LON:AVST) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group
About Avast PLC (LON:AVST)
Avast Plc and its subsidiaries provide digital security products under the Avast and AVG brands worldwide. It operates through two segments, Consumer and Small and Medium Business (SMB). The company offers products and solutions for protection, performance, privacy, and additional tools for desktop security, server protection, and mobile device protection; and big data and marketing analytics, as well as provides security solutions designed for small businesses. Its security products provide protection against cyber threats, including protection against viruses and other types of malware, network-based attacks, privacy controls, and password and identity management. The company also offers value-added solutions for personal computers and mobile devices focusing on performance and privacy, such as optimization products, VPN products, password manager products, and family safety products. It primarily sells its consumer products directly online and primarily sells its SMB products through resellers and distributors. The company was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Prague, the Czech Republic.
Recent Trading Activity for Avast PLC (LON:AVST)
Shares of Avast PLC closed the previous trading session at 298.85 −10.00 3.24% with shares trading hands.