Analyst Ratings For Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS)
Today, KeyCorp lowered its price target on Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS) to $65.00 per share.
There are 2 Sell Ratings, 2 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS) is Hold with a consensus target price of $65.3333 per share, a potential 35.93% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/4/2019-Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS) gets downgraded to Underweight by Barclays
- 8/21/2018-Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS) gets upgraded to Outperform by Raymond James
- On 11/28/2018 Joseph Fralin Woody, CEO, bought 3,500 with an average share price of $43.35 per share and the total transaction amounting to $151,725.00.
- On 11/27/2018 Steven E Voskuil, CFO, bought 2,000 with an average share price of $43.74 per share and the total transaction amounting to $87,480.00.
- On 11/19/2018 John W Wesley, SVP, bought 1,000 with an average share price of $47.48 per share and the total transaction amounting to $47,480.00.
About Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS)
Avanos Medical, Inc. operates as a medical technology company that focuses on eliminating pain, speeding recovery, and preventing infection for healthcare providers and patients worldwide. Its Medical Devices segment provides a portfolio of products that focuses on respiratory and digestive health, along with surgical and interventional pain management. Its products include post-operative pain management solutions, minimally invasive interventional pain therapies, closed airway suction systems, and enteral feeding tubes. This segment sells its products under the ON-Q, COOLIEF, MICROCUFF, MIC-KEY, HOMEPUMP, CORTRAK, and other brand names. The company markets its products directly to hospitals and other healthcare providers, as well as through third-party distribution channels. The company was formerly known as Halyard Health, Inc. and changed its name to Avanos Medical, Inc. in June 2018. Avanos Medical, Inc. was incorporated in 2014 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Recent Trading Activity for Avanos Medical Inc (NYSE:AVNS)
Shares of Avanos Medical Inc closed the previous trading session at 48,08 −2,42 4,79 % with 473432 shares trading hands.