Analyst Ratings For Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR)
Today, Goldman Sachs Group initiated coverage on Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) with a Buy.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) is Buy with a consensus target price of $41.18 per share, a potential 3.29% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/1/2019-Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- 1/7/2019-Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) had its Buy rating reiterated by KeyCorp
- 1/7/2019-Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) gets upgraded to Buy by Bank of America
- 12/13/2018-Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) gets upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan Chase & Co. with a price target of $30.08
- 11/8/2018-Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) gets upgraded to Outperform by JMP Securities with a price target of $40.00
- 7/10/2018-Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating and $44.00 price target
About Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR)
Avalara, Inc. provides transaction tax compliance cloud-based solutions worldwide. It offers a suite of compliance solutions that enable businesses to address the complexity of transaction tax compliance; process transactions in real time; produce detailed records of transaction tax determinations; and reduce errors, audit exposure, and total transaction tax compliance costs. The company's solutions include AvaTax, a solution for determining sales tax in the United States; Avalara Returns for tax return preparation, filing, and remittance; and Avalara Compliance Document Management solution, which creates, validates, stores, and manages sales tax exemption and reseller certificates. It also provides professional services, including nexus studies and analysis, voluntary compliance initiatives, tax registrations, and specialized tax research; MatrixMaster, a product taxability database for retail operations; Avalara CloudConnect, a hardware device; VAT Expert, a web-based solution that checks the validity of customer and supplier VAT numbers and provides VAT determinations in the form of invoices; and Brazilian tax compliance solutions that address the Brazilian transaction tax regimes. The company was formerly known as Advantage Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to Avalara, Inc. in December 2005. Avalara, Inc. was incorporated in 1999 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington.
Recent Trading Activity for Avalara Inc (NYSE:AVLR)
Shares of Avalara Inc closed the previous trading session at 39.87 up +0.16 0.40% with 40.12 shares trading hands.