Analyst Ratings For AutoNation (NYSE:AN)
Today, Seaport Global Securities initiated coverage on AutoNation (NYSE:AN) with a Neutral.
There are 4 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AutoNation (NYSE:AN) is Hold with a consensus target price of $43.20 per share, a potential 13.50% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/13/2019-AutoNation (NYSE:AN) has coverage initiated with a Neutral rating
- 10/24/2018-AutoNation (NYSE:AN) gets upgraded to Buy by Bank of America with a price target of $59.00
- 10/2/2018-AutoNation (NYSE:AN) has coverage initiated with a Underperform rating
- 8/24/2018-AutoNation (NYSE:AN) has coverage initiated with a Hold ➝ Hold rating and $48.00 price target
- 4/16/2018-AutoNation (NYSE:AN) has coverage initiated with a Neutral rating
About AutoNation (NYSE:AN)
AutoNation, Inc., through its subsidiaries, operates as an automotive retailer in the United States. The company operates through three segments: Domestic, Import, and Premium Luxury. It offers a range of automotive products and services, including new and used vehicles; and parts and services, such as automotive repair and maintenance, and wholesale parts and collision services. The company also provides automotive finance and insurance products comprising vehicle services and other protection products, as well as arranges finance for vehicle purchases through third-party finance sources. As of December 31, 2017, it owned and operated 360 new vehicle franchises from 253 stores located primarily in metropolitan markets in the Sunbelt region. The company was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Recent Trading Activity for AutoNation (NYSE:AN)
Shares of AutoNation closed the previous trading session at 38,06 +0,87 2,34 % with 37.32 shares trading hands.