Analyst Ratings For Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO)
Today, UBS Group reiterated its Buy rating on Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) with a price target of GBX 510.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 4 Buy Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 435.23 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/5/2019-Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) had its Buy rating reiterated by UBS Group with a GBX 510 price target
- 1/9/2019-Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating and GBX 450 price target
- 1/2/2019-Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 12/12/2018-Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) had its Underperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 11/9/2018-Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO) had its Equal Weight rating reiterated by Barclays with a GBX 460 price target
About Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO)
Auto Trader Group plc operates in the digital automotive marketplace in the United Kingdom and Ireland. It offers its products to retailers and home traders, and logistics firms; vehicle advertisement on its Websites for private sellers, as well as insurance and loan financing products to consumers; and display advertising on its Websites for manufacturers and their advertising agencies. The company was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Manchester, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Auto Trader Group (LON:AUTO)
Shares of Auto Trader Group closed the previous trading session at 452,00 up +2,60 0,58 % with 3.64 shares trading hands.