Analyst Ratings For AU Optronics Corp (ADR) (NYSE:AUO)
Today, AU Optronics Corp (ADR) (NYSE:AUO) stock received an upgrade by KGI Securities from Underperform to Neutral.
There are 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AU Optronics Corp (ADR) (NYSE:AUO) is Hold with a consensus target price of N/A per share, a potential N/A.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/26/2018-KGI Securities Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 6/18/2018-Morgan Stanley was Downgraded by analysts at Morgan Stanley from a “Overweight ” rating to a ” Equal” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 4/26/2018-Macquarie Upgrade from a “Underperform ” rating to a ” Neutral” rating.
- 4/26/2018-CLSA was Downgraded by analysts at CLSA from a “Outperform ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 1/30/2018-Credit Suisse Group was Downgraded by analysts at Credit Suisse Group from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
- 8/8/2017-Drexel Hamilton Reiterated Rating of Hold.
- 7/27/2017-Bank of America was Downgraded by analysts at Bank of America from a “Neutral ” rating to a ” Underperform” rating. They now have a N/A price target on the stock.
About AU Optronics Corp (ADR) (NYSE:AUO)
AU Optronics Corp. researches, develops, produces, and sells thin film transistor liquid crystal displays and other flat panel displays. The company operates through two segments, Display and Solar. The Display segment designs, develops, manufactures, assembles, and markets flat panel displays for use in televisions (TVs), TV sets, and other related products; desktop monitors; mobile PCs, such as notebooks and tablets; mobile phones; and commercial and other applications, including displays for automobiles, industrial PCs, automated teller machines, point of sale terminals, pachinko machines, medical equipment, and others. This segment serves original equipment manufacturing service providers; and brand companies. The Solar segment manufactures and sells solar materials, including ingots, solar wafers, and solar modules, as well as provides technical engineering and maintenance services for solar system projects. This segment sells its ingot and solar wafer products primarily to solar cell manufacturers; and solar modules to installers, solar system integrators, property developers, and other value-added resellers. The company also engages in the renewable energy power generation; repairing and sale support of TFT-LCD modules, as well as sale support of solar-related products; injecting and stamping parts; manufacture and sale of molds, light guide plates, liquid crystal products, backlight modules, and related parts, as well as precision plastic and metal parts; IP related business; design, development and sales of software and hardware for health care industry; manufacture, assembly, and sale of automotive parts; manufacture and sale of motorized treadmills; and planning, design, and development of construction for environmental protection and related project management. It operates in the People's Republic of China, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, and internationally. AU Optronics Corp. was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
Recent Trading Activity for AU Optronics Corp (ADR) (NYSE:AUO)
Shares of AU Optronics Corp (ADR) closed the previous trading session at 4.25 up +0.11 2.78% with shares trading hands.