Analyst Ratings For Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY)
Today, Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) with a Buy.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) is Buy with a consensus target price of $25.75 per share, a potential 25.37% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 9/28/2018-Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- 7/24/2018-Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Royal Bank of Canada with a $24.00 price target
- 6/20/2018-Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating and $26.00 price target
- 4/12/2017-Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) has coverage initiated with a Hold ➝ Hold rating and $22.00 price target
- 12/16/2016-Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and $24.00 price target
About Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY)
Atlantica Yield plc acquires, owns, and manages renewable energy natural gas, power, electric transmission lines, and water assets in North America, South America, Spain, Algeria, and South Africa. As of December 31, 2017, it had 22 assets, including 1,446 megawatts (MW) of renewable energy generation assets comprising solar power and wind plants; 300 MW of natural gas power generation assets that produce electricity and steam from natural gas; 1,099 miles of electric transmission lines; and desalination plants with an aggregate capacity of 10.5 million cubic feet per day. The company was formerly known as Abengoa Yield plc and changed its name to Atlantica Yield plc in May 2016. Atlantica Yield plc was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Brentford, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY)
Shares of Atlantica Yield PLC closed the previous trading session at 20.54 up +0.21 1.03% with 20.47 shares trading hands.