Analyst Ratings For Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY)
Today, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated its Buy rating on Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) with a price target of $24.00.
There are 4 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY) is Buy with a consensus target price of $25.25 per share, a potential 28.83% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 7/24/2018-Royal Bank of Canada Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 6/20/2018-Raymond James initiated coverage with a Outperform rating.
- 10/24/2017-Bank of America Reiterated Rating of Buy.
- 4/12/2017-Jefferies Financial Group initiated coverage with a Hold rating.
- 12/16/2016-UBS Group initiated coverage with a Buy rating.
- 8/23/2016-Avondale Partners Reiterated Rating of Conviction-Buy.
About Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY)
Atlantica Yield plc acquires, owns, and manages renewable energy natural gas, power, electric transmission lines, and water assets in North America, South America, Spain, Algeria, and South Africa. As of December 31, 2017, it had 22 assets, including 1,446 megawatts (MW) of renewable energy generation assets comprising solar power and wind plants; 300 MW of natural gas power generation assets that produce electricity and steam from natural gas; 1,099 miles of electric transmission lines; and desalination plants with an aggregate capacity of 10.5 million cubic feet per day. The company was formerly known as Abengoa Yield plc and changed its name to Atlantica Yield plc in May 2016. Atlantica Yield plc was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Brentford, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for Atlantica Yield PLC (NASDAQ:AY)
Shares of Atlantica Yield PLC closed the previous trading session at 19.60 −0.33 1.66% with 19.8 shares trading hands.