Analyst Ratings For AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN)
Today, AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) stock was downgraded by UBS Group from Neutral to Sell.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) is Hold with a consensus target price of $46.50 per share, a potential 12.67% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/2/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) gets downgraded to Sell by UBS Group
- 4/1/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) gets upgraded to Outperform by Cowen with a price target of $48.00
- 3/19/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Main First Bank
- 2/28/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) had its Sell rating reiterated by HSBC
- 2/26/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 2/26/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) had its Sell rating reiterated by Goldman Sachs Group
- 2/5/2019-AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN) has coverage initiated with a Outperform rating
About AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN)
AstraZeneca PLC discovers, develops, and commercializes prescription medicines in the areas of oncology, cardiovascular, renal and metabolism, respiratory, autoimmunity, infection, neuroscience, and gastroenterology worldwide. Its marketed products include Arimidex, Casodex/Cosudex, Calquence, Faslodex, Imfinzi, Iressa, Lynparza, Nolvadex, Tagrisso, and Zoladex for oncology diseases; Atacand1/Atacand HCT/Atacand Plus, Brilinta/Brilique, Crestor, Plendil, Seloken/Toprol-XL, Tenormin, and Zestril for cardiovascular diseases; and Bydureon, Byetta, Farxiga/Forxiga, Kombiglyze XR, Komboglyze, Onglyza, Qtern, Symlin, Xigduo, and Xigduo XR for metabolic diseases. The company's marketed products also comprise Accolate, Bevespi Aerosphere, Bricanyl Respules, Bricanyl Turbuhaler, Daliresp/Daxas, Duaklir Genuair, Eklira Genuair/Tudorza Pressair, Fasenra, Oxis Turbuhaler, Pulmicort Turbuhaler/Pulmicort Flexhaler, Pulmicort Respules, Symbicort pMDI, Symbicort Turbuhaler, and Tudorza Pressair for respiratory diseases; Fluenz FluMist/Tetra Quadrivalen and Synagis3 for infection diseases; Movantik/Moventig, Seroquel IR, Seroquel XR, and Vimovo for neuroscience diseases; and Losec/Prilosec and Nexium for gastrointestinal diseases. The company serves primary care and specialty care physicians through distributors and local representative offices. The company was formerly known as Zeneca Group PLC and changed its name to AstraZeneca PLC in April 1999. AstraZeneca PLC was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for AstraZeneca (NYSE:AZN)
Shares of AstraZeneca closed the previous trading session at 41,27 +0,84 2,08 % with 40.94 shares trading hands.