Analyst Ratings For AstraZeneca (LON:AZN)
Today, Jefferies Financial Group reiterated its Hold rating on AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) with a price target of GBX 6,400.
There are 13 Buy Ratings, 7 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 6,297.20 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/29/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 6,400 price target
- 3/29/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Bryan, Garnier & Co
- 3/29/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 3/29/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 3/18/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Sell rating reiterated by Goldman Sachs Group
- 3/11/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 3/5/2019-AstraZeneca (LON:AZN) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank with a GBX 6,900 price target
About AstraZeneca (LON:AZN)
AstraZeneca PLC discovers, develops, and commercializes prescription medicines for the treatment of oncology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, gastrointestinal, neuroscience, and infection diseases worldwide. Its marketed products include Arimidex, Casodex/Cosudex, Calquence, Faslodex, Imfinzi, Iressa, Lynparza, Nolvadex, Tagrisso, and Zoladex for oncology diseases; Atacand1/Atacand HCT/Atacand Plus, Brilinta/Brilique, Crestor2, Plendil, Seloken/Toprol-XL4, Tenormin5, and Zestril6 for cardiovascular diseases; and Bydureon, Byetta, Farxiga/Forxiga, Kombiglyze XR, Komboglyze, Onglyza, Qtern, Symlin, Xigduo, and Xigduo XR for metabolic diseases. The company's marketed products also comprise Accolate, Bevespi Aerosphere, Bricanyl Respules, Bricanyl Turbuhaler, Daliresp/Daxas, Duaklir Genuair, Eklira Genuair/Tudorza Pressair, Fasenra, Oxis Turbuhaler, Pulmicort Turbuhaler/Pulmicort Flexhaler, Pulmicort Respules, Symbicort pMDI, Symbicort Turbuhaler, and Tudorza Pressair for respiratory diseases; Fluenz FluMist/Tetra Quadrivalen and Synagis3 for infection diseases; Movantik/Moventig, Seroquel IR, Seroquel XR, and Vimovo4 for neuroscience diseases; and Losec/Prilosec and Nexium for gastrointestinal diseases. The company serves primary care and specialty care physicians through distributors and local representative offices. AstraZeneca PLC has a strategic partnership with Bicycle Therapeutics; and with Biothera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. to evaluate cancer related drugs, as well as has a collaboration agreement with Innate Pharma S.A. for oncology development. The company was formerly known as Zeneca Group PLC and changed its name to AstraZeneca PLC in April 1999. AstraZeneca PLC has clinical collaboration with Immunomedics, Inc. for the development of Imfinzi(R) and sacituzumab govitecan combination therapy, to include second-line metastatic non-small cell lung cancer. AstraZeneca PLC was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Cambridge, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for AstraZeneca (LON:AZN)
Shares of AstraZeneca closed the previous trading session at 150,00 −346,00 5,33 % with 42.84 shares trading hands.