Analyst Ratings For ASOS plc (LON:ASC)
Today, Jefferies Financial Group reiterated its Buy rating on ASOS plc (LON:ASC).
There are 13 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ASOS plc (LON:ASC) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 4,674.68 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/9/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group
- 4/8/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
- 4/3/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 3/28/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 3/22/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a GBX 3,500 price target
- 3/22/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank
- 3/19/2019-ASOS plc (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 5,000 price target
About ASOS plc (LON:ASC)
ASOS Plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an online fashion retailer in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Russia. The company offers womenswear, menswear, and sportswear products. It sells approximately 85,000 branded and ASOS brand products primarily through its Website, asos.com, as well as through social media platforms and magazines. The company is also involved in marketing staff employment and payment processing businesses. ASOS Plc was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for ASOS plc (LON:ASC)
Shares of ASOS plc closed the previous trading session at 3,120.00 up +30.00 0.97% with 6.25 shares trading hands.