Analyst Ratings For ASOS.com (LON:ASC)
Today, Credit Suisse Group reiterated its Outperform rating on ASOS.com (LON:ASC) with a price target of GBX 3,500.
There are 14 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, 3 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ASOS.com (LON:ASC) is Buy with a consensus target price of GBX 4,915.95 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/22/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group with a GBX 3,500 price target
- 3/22/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Berenberg Bank
- 3/20/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Overweight rating reiterated by Barclays
- 3/19/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 5,000 price target
- 3/19/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 3/19/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Hold rating reiterated by Liberum Capital
- 3/18/2019-ASOS.com (LON:ASC) had its Buy rating reiterated by Peel Hunt
About ASOS.com (LON:ASC)
ASOS Plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an online fashion retailer in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, and Russia. The company offers womenswear, menswear, and sportswear products. It sells approximately 85,000 branded and ASOS brand products primarily through its Website, asos.com, as well as through social media platforms and magazines. The company is also involved in marketing staff employment and payment processing businesses. ASOS Plc was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for ASOS.com (LON:ASC)
Shares of ASOS.com closed the previous trading session at 361,09 up +130,09 4,03 % with 85300 shares trading hands.