Analyst Ratings For Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND)
Today, Wells Fargo & Co reiterated its Outperform rating on Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) with a price target of $88.00.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) is Buy with a consensus target price of $76.1250 per share, a potential 0.05% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 8/30/2018-Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Wells Fargo & Co with a $88.00 price target
- 8/30/2018-Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) had its Buy rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a $81.00 price target
- 8/7/2018-Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating and $81.00 price target
- 5/31/2018-Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) had its Market Perform rating reiterated by Leerink Swann with a $70.00 price target
- 5/15/2018-Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND) had its Outperform rating reiterated by Wedbush with a $76.00 price target
About Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND)
Ascendis Pharma A/S, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops various prodrug therapies for unmet medical needs. The company develops TransCon human growth hormone, which is in Phase III clinical study in children to treat growth hormone deficiency; TransCon parathyroid hormone that is in Phase I clinical study for treating hypoparathyroidism; and TransCon C-type natriuretic peptide for the treatment of achondroplasia. It also has strategic collaborations with Sanofi to develop TransCon Peptides for the treatment of diabetes; and Genentech and Roche to develop TransCon anti-vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), a compound to support injection of anti-VEGF in ophthalmology. Ascendis Pharma A/S was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Hellerup, Denmark.
Recent Trading Activity for Ascendis Pharma A/S (NASDAQ:ASND)
Shares of Ascendis Pharma A/S closed the previous trading session at 76,09 +0,66 0,87 % with 125700 shares trading hands.