Analyst Ratings For Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT)
Today, Chardan Capital reiterated its Buy rating on Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) with a price target of $18.00.
There are 5 Buy Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) is Buy with a consensus target price of $18.00 per share, a potential 239.62% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 3/19/2019-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Chardan Capital with a $18.00 price target
- 2/20/2019-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Roth Capital
- 2/19/2019-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) has coverage initiated with a Buy rating
- 9/27/2018-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Brookline Capital Management
- 9/20/2018-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) gets upgraded to Strong-Buy by WBB Securities
- 5/31/2018-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) gets upgraded to Buy by LADENBURG THALM/SH SH
- 6/12/2017-Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a $1.25 price target
About Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT)
Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd., an RNA medicines company, develops nucleic acid medicines to treat diseases with unmet medical needs. Its RNA therapeutics platforms could be applied in various types of RNA medicines, including small interfering RNA, messenger RNA, replicon RNA, antisense RNA, microRNA, and gene editing therapeutics. The company owns LUNAR lipid-mediated delivery and Unlocked Nucleomonomer Agent (UNA) technology, including UNA Oligomers, which are covered by its patent portfolio, including 120 patents and patent applications issued in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, and internationally. Its proprietary UNA technology is used to target individual genes in the human genome, as well as viral genes, and other species for therapeutic purposes. The company develops novel RNA therapeutics through its partnerships with Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Ultragenyx Pharmaceutical, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Synthetic Genomics Inc., CureVac AG, and Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics Inc. Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd. has a strategic collaboration with CureVac AG to jointly discover, develop, and commercialize novel messenger RNA therapeutics. The company was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in San Diego, California.
Recent Trading Activity for Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd (NASDAQ:ARCT)
Shares of Arcturus Therapeutics Ltd closed the previous trading session at 5,30 +0,30 6,00 % with 5 shares trading hands.