Analyst Ratings For ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT)
Today, ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) stock received an upgrade by Goldman Sachs Group from Neutral to Buy.
There are 6 Buy Ratings, 2 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) is Buy with a consensus target price of $22.57 per share, a potential 35.07% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 6/12/2019-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) gets upgraded to Buy by Goldman Sachs Group
- 4/15/2019-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) has coverage initiated with a Sector Weight ➝ Sector Weight rating and $22.57 price target
- 11/9/2018-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) gets upgraded to Neutral by UBS Group
- 11/6/2018-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Deutsche Bank
- 9/17/2018-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group
- 8/8/2018-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Credit Suisse Group
- 7/12/2018-ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT) had its Buy rating reiterated by Citigroup
About ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT)
ArcelorMittal, together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates steel manufacturing and mining facilities in Europe, North and South America, Asia, and Africa. It operates through five segments: NAFTA, Brazil, Europe, ACIS, and Mining. The company produces finished and semi-finished steel products with various specifications. Its principal steel products include semi-finished flat products; finished flat products comprising plates, hot- and cold-rolled coils and sheets, hot-dipped and electro-galvanized coils and sheets, and tinplate and color coated coils and sheets; semi-finished long products, such as blooms and billets; finished long products, including bars, wire-rods, structural sections, rails, sheet piles, and wire-products; and seamless and welded pipes and tubes. Read More…
Recent Trading Activity for ArcelorMittal SA (NYSE:MT)
Shares of ArcelorMittal SA closed the previous trading session at 16.70 −0.25 1.47% with 16.46 shares trading hands.