Analyst Ratings For ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB)
Today, ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB) stock was downgraded by Bank of America from Neutral to Underperform.
There are 8 Hold Ratings, 2 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB) is Hold with a consensus target price of $44.1250 per share, a potential 25.89% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 10/30/2018-ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB) gets downgraded to Underperform by Bank of America
- 10/5/2018-ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB) gets downgraded to Underperform by Wolfe Research
- 10/1/2018-ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB) has coverage initiated with a Hold rating and $47.00 price target
- 8/3/2018-ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB) had its Hold rating reiterated by Stifel Nicolaus with a $46.00 price target
- On 5/24/2018 William Legg, Director, sold 9,947 with an average share price of $47.06 per share and the total transaction amounting to $468,105.82.
- On 5/15/2018 Michael E Newcity, SVP, sold 5,589 with an average share price of $47.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $262,683.00.
- On 12/11/2017 William Legg, Director, sold 6,153 with an average share price of $37.52 per share and the total transaction amounting to $230,860.56.
- On 12/8/2017 Janice E Stipp, Director, sold 3,700 with an average share price of $38.09 per share and the total transaction amounting to $140,933.00.
- On 11/15/2017 Steven Spinner, Director, sold 4,000 with an average share price of $32.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $128,000.00.
- On 9/6/2017 Steven Carrol Leonard, VP, sold 770 with an average share price of $30.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $23,100.00.
- On 9/5/2017 Michael R Johns, VP, sold 6,593 with an average share price of $29.98 per share and the total transaction amounting to $197,658.14.
About ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB)
ArcBest Corporation provides freight transportation services and integrated logistics solutions worldwide. It operates through three segments: Asset-Based, ArcBest, and FleetNet. The Asset-Based segment transports general commodities, such as food, textiles, apparel, furniture, appliances, chemicals, nonbulk petroleum products, rubber, plastics, metal and metal products, wood, glass, automotive parts, machinery, and miscellaneous manufactured products through less-than-truckload services. This segment also offers motor carrier freight transportation services to customers in Mexico through arrangements with trucking companies. The ArcBest segment provides expedite freight transportation services to commercial and government customers; premium logistics services, such as deployment of specialized equipment to meet line haul requirements; and international freight transportation with air, ocean, and ground services. This segment also offers third-party transportation brokerage services by sourcing various capacity solutions, including dry van over the road and intermodal, temperature-controlled and refrigerated, flatbed, intermodal or container shipping, and specialized equipment; full-container and less-than-container load ocean transportation services; warehousing and distribution services; managed transportation services; and moving services to ?do-it-yourself' consumer and corporate account employee relocations, as well as provides final mile, time critical, product launch, warehousing, retail logistics, supply chain optimization, and trade show shipping services. The FleetNet segment provides roadside assistance and maintenance management services for commercial vehicles through third-party service providers. The company was formerly known as Arkansas Best Corporation and changed its name to ArcBest Corporation in May 2014. ArcBest Corporation was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Recent Trading Activity for ArcBest Corp (NASDAQ:ARCB)
Shares of ArcBest Corp closed the previous trading session at 35.05 −0.28 0.79% with 360300 shares trading hands.