Analyst Ratings For Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Today, Goldman Sachs Group set its price target on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) to $182.00 per share.
There are 21 Buy Ratings, 20 Hold Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, 1 Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is Hold with a consensus target price of $202.3258 per share, a potential 2.48% downside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/12/2019-Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) gets downgraded to Sell by New Street Research with a price target of $170.00
- 4/10/2019-Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) gets downgraded to Reduce by HSBC with a price target of $180.00
- 3/27/2019-Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) had its Neutral rating reiterated by Sanford C. Bernstein with a $160.00 price target
- On 4/5/2019 Luca Maestri, Insider, sold 51,138 with an average share price of $196.61 per share and the total transaction amounting to $10,054,242.18.
- On 2/1/2019 Arthur D Levinson, Director, sold 1,521 with an average share price of $167.71 per share and the total transaction amounting to $255,086.91.
- On 11/19/2018 Chris Kondo, Insider, sold 3,408 with an average share price of $190.00 per share and the total transaction amounting to $647,520.00.
- On 10/5/2018 Angela J Ahrendts, SVP, sold 14,194 with an average share price of $227.96 per share and the total transaction amounting to $3,235,664.24.
- On 10/4/2018 Luca Maestri, Insider, sold 100,245 with an average share price of $228.56 per share and the total transaction amounting to $22,911,997.20.
- On 10/3/2018 Angela J Ahrendts, SVP, sold 25,000 with an average share price of $232.66 per share and the total transaction amounting to $5,816,500.00.
- On 10/3/2018 Jeffrey E Williams, COO, sold 61,998 with an average share price of $232.33 per share and the total transaction amounting to $14,403,995.34.
About Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Apple Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets mobile communication and media devices, and personal computers. It also sells various related software, services, accessories, and third-party digital content and applications. The company offers iPhone, a line of smartphones; iPad, a line of multi-purpose tablets; and Mac, a line of desktop and portable personal computers, as well as iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS operating systems. It also provides iTunes Store, an app store that allows customers to purchase and download, or stream music and TV shows; rent or purchase movies; and download free podcasts, as well as iCloud, a cloud service, which stores music, photos, contacts, calendars, mail, documents, and others. In addition, the company offers AppleCare support services; Apple Pay, a cashless payment service; Apple TV that connects to consumers' TVs and enables them to access digital content directly for streaming video, playing music and games, and viewing photos; and Apple Watch, a personal electronic device, as well as AirPods, Beats products, HomePod, iPod touch, and other Apple-branded and third-party accessories. The company serves consumers, and small and mid-sized businesses; and education, enterprise, and government customers worldwide. It sells and delivers digital content and applications through the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, TV App Store, Book Store, and Apple Music. The company also sells its products through its retail and online stores, and direct sales force; and third-party cellular network carriers, wholesalers, retailers, and resellers. Apple Inc. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Cupertino, California.
Recent Trading Activity for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Shares of Apple closed the previous trading session at 207,48 up +2,95 1,44 % with 207.75 shares trading hands.