New York, Dec. 6, 2016 — MightyMeeting, a leader in mobile and online collaboration, today announced Paperfin, a groundbreaking digital client engagement solution for financial services.
Paperfin leverages the latest advances in cloud computing and enterprise mobility to enable secure paperless collaboration in client and investor meetings. The Paperfin solution instantly boosts productivity, enhances information security, and transforms every client interaction into an engaging and memorable experience.
Paperfin works as follows:
- In preparation for a meeting, presentations, videos, and documents are stored in Paperfin Vault, a secure cloud-based content repository.
- Paperfin collaboration and content management tools are used to execute a fully digital content review and approval workflow.
- With the push of a button, the meeting materials are securely delivered to any number of tablet computers.
- During the meeting, the tablets are distributed to the meeting participants, who use Paperfin Mobile, a native mobile app, to view content and take private notes.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, attendees’ private notes are stored in Paperfin Vault. Every meeting participant receives a secure link for viewing their notes online.
- Advanced Paperfin analytics enables the meeting team to gauge the level of client engagement and the quality of the materials that were shared in the meeting.
“Some of MightyMeeting’s most loyal users work in financial services,” said Dmitri Tcherevik, MightyMeeting CEO and founder. “They educated us about the needs in their industry. This invaluable knowledge helped us build Paperfin, an innovative fintech solution that uniquely addresses the financial services industry requirements for going digital.”
Paperfin solves an important problem. Financial services, a trillion-dollar industry, is still running on paper. It is not uncommon for a team of bankers to print thousands of pages in preparation for an investment roadshow or client meeting. The same challenge exists in private equity, real estate, insurance, investor relations, wealth and asset management.
Paper-based business processes are grossly inefficient. Paper-based communication is ineffective. Printing is expensive. It damages the environment. Printed materials present numerous security and compliance risks. With Paperfin, the financial services industry finally has the opportunity to break with the age-old tradition, go digital, and realize immediate benefits.
Paperfin went through multiple validation and beta testing cycles at some of the world’s largest financial services organizations. It is now generally available worldwide. For additional information, visit www.paperfin.com.
MightyMeeting is a leader in mobile and online collaboration with over 100,000 users in every part of the world. With MightyMeeting, rich media content can be stored in the cloud and shared in paperless face-to-face and online meetings via any number of devices of any kind. Users can share interactive applications, documents, videos, annotations, whiteboard drawings, and document camera images. MightyMeeting solutions gained popularity in education, financial services, pharma and healthcare, media and advertising. The company is based on Long Island, New York, in the immediate vicinity of the leading financial center.
About Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL)
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) designs, manufactures and markets mobile communication and media devices, personal computers, and portable digital music players, and a variety of related software, services, peripherals, networking solutions, and third-party digital content and applications. The Company’s products and services include iPhone, iPad, Mac, iPod, Apple TV, a portfolio of consumer and professional software applications, the iOS and OS X operating systems, iCloud, and a variety of accessory, service and support offerings. The Company also delivers digital content and applications through the iTunes Store, App Store (SM), iBookstore (SM), and Mac App Store. The Company distributes its products worldwide through its retail stores, online stores, and direct sales force, as well as through third-party cellular network carriers, wholesalers, retailers, and value-added resellers. In February 2012, the Company acquired app-search engine Chomp.