APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. (OTCMKTS:AMEH) Files An 8-K Other Events

APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. (OTCMKTS:AMEH) Files An 8-K Other Events
Item 8.01 Other Events.

On September 5, 2019, Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”), an integrated population health management company issued a press release announcing that its affiliates, Allied Physicians of California, a Professional Medical Corporation d.b.a. Allied Pacific of California (“APC”) and APC-LSMA Designated Shareholder Medical Corporation (“APC-LSMA”) have acquired all of the outstanding shares of capital stock in Accountable Health Care IPA, a Professional Medical Corporation (\”Accountable Health Care\”). In connection with the settlement of a dispute with Dr. Jayatilaka and Accountable Health Care, APC-LSMA acquired the remaining outstanding shares of Accountable Health Care\’s capital stock held by Dr. Jayatilaka (comprising 75% of the outstanding shares of Accountable Health Care capital stock) in exchange for $7.25 million. APC owns the remaining 25% of the outstanding shares of Accountable Health Care capital stock.
A copy of the press release is attached as Exhibit 99.1 to this Current Report on Form 8-K and is incorporated herein by reference.
Item 9.01 Financial Statements and Exhibits
(d) Exhibits.
Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. Exhibit
EX-99.1 2 pressrelease942019ex991.htm EXHIBIT 99.1 Exhibit       APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS ANNOUNCES ACQUISITION OF ACCOUNTABLE HEALTH CARE IPA  Alhambra,…
To view the full exhibit click here

Story continues below

About APOLLO MEDICAL HOLDINGS, INC. (OTCMKTS:AMEH)

Apollo Medical Holdings, Inc. is a patient-centered, physician-centric integrated population health management company working to provide coordinated, outcomes-based medical care. The Company operates in healthcare delivery segment. Its operations include Hospitalists, which include its contracted physicians focusing on the delivery of medical care to hospitalized patients; an accountable care organization (ACO), which focuses on providing care to Medicare fee-for-service patients; an independent practice association (IPA), which contracts with physicians and provides care to Medicare, Medicaid, commercial and dual-eligible patients on a risk- and value-based fee basis; approximately three clinics, which it owns or operates, and which provide specialty care in the greater Los Angeles area, and Palliative care, home health and hospice services, which include its at-home and end-of-life services.

An ad to help with our costs