Analyst Ratings For Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY)
Today, Bank of America raised its price target on Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) to $46.00 per share.
There are 8 Buy Ratings, 1 Hold Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) is Buy with a consensus target price of $42.6250 per share, a potential 6.62% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 2/20/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Barclays with a $42.00 price target
- 1/23/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) has coverage initiated with a Buy ➝ Buy rating and $44.00 price target
- 1/17/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) gets upgraded to Outperform by Cowen
- 1/10/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) has coverage initiated with a Accumulate ➝ Accumulate rating and $38.00 price target
- 12/17/2018-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a $40.00 price target
About Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY)
Apergy Corporation provides engineered equipment and technologies that help companies drill for and produce oil and gas worldwide. The company operates through Production & Automation Technologies and Drilling Technologies segments. The Production & Automation Technologies segment offers artificial lift equipment and solutions, including rod pumping systems, electric submersible pump systems, progressive cavity pumps, and drive systems and plunger lifts, as well as automation equipment, software, and industrial Internet of things solutions for downhole monitoring, wellsite productivity enhancement, and asset integrity management. This segment offers its products under the brand names of Harbison-Fischer, Norris, Alberta Oil Tool, Oil Lift Technology, PCS Ferguson, Pro-Rod, Upco, Accelerated, Norriseal-Wellmark, Quartzdyne, Spirit, Theta, Timberline, and Windrock. The Drilling Technologies segment provides polycrystalline diamond cutters and bearings for use in oil and gas drill bits under the US Synthetic brand. The company was formerly known as Wellsite Corporation and changed its name to Apergy Corporation in February 2018. Apergy Corporation is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas. As of May 8, 2018, Apergy Corporation operates independently of PHI Group Inc.
Recent Trading Activity for Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY)
Shares of Apergy Corp closed the previous trading session at 40,00 +0,83 2,12 % with 259892 shares trading hands.