Analyst Ratings For Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY)
Today, Piper Jaffray Companies initiated coverage on Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) with a Overweight with a price target of $41.03.
There are 11 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings, no Sell Ratings, no Hold Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) is Buy with a consensus target price of $45.5030 per share, a potential 13.73% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/3/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) has coverage initiated with a Overweight rating and $41.03 price target
- 3/11/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) gets upgraded to Buy by Johnson Rice with a price target of $48.00
- 3/4/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) has coverage initiated with a Outperform ➝ Outperform rating and $52.00 price target
- 2/20/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) had its Buy ➝ Buy rating reiterated by Bank of America with a $46.00 price target
- 2/20/2019-Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY) had its Buy rating reiterated by Barclays with a $42.00 price target
- On 2/26/2019 Sivasankaran Somasundaram, CEO, sold 893 with an average share price of $41.77 per share and the total transaction amounting to $37,300.61.
- On 2/26/2019 Syed Raza, SVP, sold 58 with an average share price of $41.77 per share and the total transaction amounting to $2,422.66.
- On 2/25/2019 Amy Thompson Broussard, VP, sold 147 with an average share price of $41.68 per share and the total transaction amounting to $6,126.96.
- On 2/22/2019 Shankar Annamalai, VP, sold 30 with an average share price of $40.47 per share and the total transaction amounting to $1,214.10.
- On 6/7/2018 Kenneth M Fisher, Director, bought 3,000 with an average share price of $42.20 per share and the total transaction amounting to $126,600.00.
About Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY)
Apergy Corporation provides engineered equipment and technologies that help companies drill for and produce oil and gas worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Production & Automation Technologies and Drilling Technologies. The Production & Automation Technologies segment offers artificial lift equipment and solutions, including rod pumping systems, electric submersible pump systems, progressive cavity pumps, and drive systems and plunger lifts; and automation and digital equipment, software, and industrial Internet of things solutions for downhole monitoring, wellsite productivity enhancement, and asset integrity management. It offers its products under the Harbison-Fischer, Norris, Alberta Oil Tool, Oil Lift Technology, PCS Ferguson, Pro-Rod, Upco, ESP, Norriseal-Wellmark, Quartzdyne, Spirit, Theta, Timberline, and Windrock brand names. The Drilling Technologies segment designs, manufactures, and markets polycrystalline diamond cutters and bearings for use in oil and gas drill bits under the US Synthetic brand. The company was formerly known as Wellsite Corporation and changed its name to Apergy Corporation in February 2018. Apergy Corporation was incorporated in 2017 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
Recent Trading Activity for Apergy Corp (NYSE:APY)
Shares of Apergy Corp closed the previous trading session at 39,80 −1,20 2,93 % with 39.78 shares trading hands.