Analyst Ratings For AO World PLC (LON:AO)
Today, Shore Capital reiterated its Sell rating on AO World PLC (LON:AO).
There are 2 Hold Ratings, 1 Sell Ratings, 1 Buy Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on AO World PLC (LON:AO) is Hold with a consensus target price of GBX 170 per share, a potential .
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 1/11/2019-AO World PLC (LON:AO) had its Sell rating reiterated by Shore Capital
- 11/9/2018-AO World PLC (LON:AO) had its Buy rating reiterated by Numis Securities with a GBX 250 price target
- 10/4/2018-AO World PLC (LON:AO) had its Neutral rating reiterated by JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- 1/2/2018-AO World PLC (LON:AO) had its Hold rating reiterated by Jefferies Financial Group with a GBX 120 price target
- 1/12/2017-AO World PLC (LON:AO) had its Sell rating reiterated by Panmure Gordon with a GBX 123 price target
About AO World PLC (LON:AO)
AO World plc, together with its subsidiaries, operates as an online retailer of domestic appliances and consumer electronics in the United Kingdom, Germany, and the Netherlands. It also provides logistics and transport services; and ancillary services, such as delivery, connection and disconnection, product protection plan commission, recycling, strategic marketing income, and third-party logistics services, as well as engages in the investment activities. The company sells its products through its Websites and third-party Websites. AO World plc was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Bolton, the United Kingdom.
Recent Trading Activity for AO World PLC (LON:AO)
Shares of AO World PLC closed the previous trading session at 127,40 up +3,20 2,58 % with shares trading hands.