Analyst Ratings For Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD)
Today, Barclays initiated coverage on Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) with a Equal Weight with a price target of $83.64.
There are 6 Hold Ratings, 5 Buy Ratings, 3 Sell Ratings, no Strong Buy Ratings on the stock.
The current consensus rating on Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) is Hold with a consensus target price of $102.3564 per share, a potential 21.35% upside.
Some recent analyst ratings include
- 4/2/2019-Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) has coverage initiated with a Equal Weight rating and $83.64 price target
- 3/7/2019-Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) gets downgraded to Sector Perform by Royal Bank of Canada with a price target of $75.00
- 2/1/2019-Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) has coverage initiated with a Hold ➝ Hold rating
- 1/16/2019-Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) gets downgraded to Underperform by Jefferies Financial Group with a price target of $62.00
- 1/4/2019-Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) gets downgraded to Neutral by Goldman Sachs Group
- 11/12/2018-Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD) gets downgraded to Hold by Argus
About Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD)
Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, a brewing company, engages in the production, distribution, and sale of beer, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks worldwide. It offers a portfolio of approximately 500 beer brands, including Budweiser, Corona, and Stella Artois; Beck's, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and Aguila, Antarctica, Bud Light, Brahma, Cass, Chernigivske, Cristal, Harbin, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Michelob Ultra, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Victoria, Sedrin, Sibirskaya Korona, and Skol. The company was founded in 1366 and is headquartered in Leuven, Belgium.
Recent Trading Activity for Anheuser-Busch InBev (NYSE:BUD)
Shares of Anheuser-Busch InBev closed the previous trading session at 84,40 +0,76 0,91 % with shares trading hands.